Marriage Timing Prediction in Astrology-When Marriage ?
People are always curious to know about the marriage timing in astrology. This is very Normal and Natural as Relationships are very important in our Life. Some relations we get by virtue of birth like father, Mother, sister etc but Marriage is one Relationship Which we create by Our Own Wish. So we are always curious to know when Marriage Yoga in Astrology will Activate.
Queries About Marriage and Life Partner are the Most frequently asked to an Astrologer and Our Vedic Astrology has very Good Techniques Available through Which We Can Predict about Marriage of a Person.
Astrology in changed Time
Change is the only constant’, and hence the concept of marriage has also been constantly
changing. Gone are the Days when People used to Marry wherever their Parents Wanted. Now a days Our Society Has completely Changed. So the Approach towards Marriage has also changed. We have to Use the Vedic Astrology Principles According to Present Time.
But Remember the Methods I am going to explain below is for first Marriage. There is Some difference in first Marriage and Second Marriage. If you want to Know about second Marriage read Second Marriage in Astrology.
Marriage astrology based on date of birth
You start making efforts about your marriage as per your choice. But if the marriage timing cycle is not supporting that particular time for your marriage, it may not give you desired results. You Will Look for Marriage Alliances but that will not Convert into Marriage. Lot of People get disheartened as their search does not give the desired Result.
People comes to Astrologer and ask when will i Get Married ? Here we will discuss about this Frequently Asked Question.
Marriage astrology is a Specialized task and it has 3 major Parts- Knowing exact time of Marriage, Understanding Marital Happiness and Marriage Matching. You have to try for Marriage or You Should have interest in Marriage but you have to give the effort in right time or Favourable time for Desired result.
Here I will give you a Proper and step by Step guide on How to predict marriage Timing in astrology easily yet effectively.
I will share the most comprehensive and Accurate method available in astrology for Marriage Time prediction. We will use Main birth chart, Navamsa Chart and Jaimini principle-these three step approach for Accurate Marriage prediction.
If You want to Know About Your Marriage Time, You can take our Marriage consultation. To Know the Detail Astrological Principles and Methods of Marriage Prediction from Your Date of birth, Read further.
Astrology Houses or Zodiacs important in Marriage Timing
In astrology the Main House for Marriage or any kind of Relationship is 7th House. It also Indicates any kind of Serious relationship. Some time we may not get married legally but we stay in a relationship Like Marriage for a very long time like 10 years or 12 years. That is also judged from 7th house. So 7th house and 7th Lord is the most important factor in predicting marriage time by date of birth.
The next important House for marriage is 8th house. It is actually the 2nd house from 7th house. So it indicates the stability and sustenance of Marriage. It also indicates Physical relationship.
Second House indicates family and Relatives. Marriage is not only a relationship between a Man and woman but it also between two families. So Whenever marriage is performed it also connects two families. Naturally 2nd house also plays an important role in Astrology regarding When Marriage will Occur.
The last important house for predicting marriage timing in astrology is 11th house. In Astrology, 11th house indicates gain, our social and friends circle. It also indicates fulfilment of desire. Nothing can gained without the Blessing of 11th Lord.
If you are confused and not sure about Who is your 7th Lord or 7th house, You can Contact us and we will tell you about your Horoscope.
But before Predicting Marriage Time, we must check whether the person is destined to get married or not. If different Planetary combination indicates that the person can not get married, There is no meaning in pointing time for marriage. It is not difficult to find Boy’s and Girl’s who are well educated, Well established, Good Looking, yet unmarried.
So After proper Analysis of Horoscope when we conclude that there is no denial of marriage, We should check the Planetary periods or Dasha.
Important planets to predict marriage Period
The Planets which can Give Marriage in their Dasha and Antardasha irrespective of their Lordship or placement are Venus and Rahu. These two planets are having special importance in Marriage astrology.
Venus is the Natural Significator of Marriage and Relationship. So if the Period of Venus is running in the marriageable age it can give Marriage even if it is not connected with 7th or 8th or 11th house.
The next one is Rahu. If the period of Rahu is also running in perfect Marriageable age, it can give marriage in its Dasha or Antardasha. So these two Planets are very important in Marriage time prediction by astrology.
There is Another Important Planet which is known As Darakaraka Planet, Sometimes Called as DK. This is the Planet which gets Lowest degree in Your Horoscope. This is also a Very Important Planet in astrology for your Marriage.
Get Online Consultation From Me
Navamsa is the Main divisional Chart which is checked for Marriage. It has very high importance in Marriage date Prediction. You Should Check the below Points in D9 Chart during Marriage Timing Prediction.
- The Antardasha of Navamsa Lagna Lord- Since Navamsa(D9 chart) primarily deals with Marital matters, the rising Navamsa Lord Period has a Significant role in Marriage Prediction. For example, If the Navamsa Ascendant is Aries or Scorpio, Mars period can give Marriage, if the Navamsa Lagna is Taurus or Libra, Venus Period can be predicted as Marriage Time and So on.
- The Lord of the 7th house of Navamsa Can bring Marriage in its Period. As 7th house deals with Marriage, Planets Placed in 7th house of Navamsa will have a say in Marriage Prediction. 7th lord of Navamsa Should be given due importance also in Marriage Timing in astrology.
- As per famous Astrologer Gayatri Devi Vasudev ( Daughter of Great Dr. B. V. Raman) the 6-8 position of Mahadasha Lord and Antardasha Lord in Navamsa can bring a change in status- from Single to Married. Hence we also need to check the 6-8 relationship in Navamsa of Dasha and Bhukti Lord during Marriage Prediction.
- Take the 7th Lord of Rashi chart or D1 chart and See the Position of this Planet in Navamsa Chart. This Planet Should be well placed in Navamsa Chart. If this Planet is Afflicted by Malefic Planets Like Saturn or Rahu, it will create Delay and Obstacles in Your Marriage. You Can Read About the combinations for Delayed Marriage or Late Marriage.
- The 7th Lord of the Navamsa Should not be combust or Debilitated or Weak in D1 chart. The Position of this Planet will also Give a clue about your Marriage Time.
I have written in detail how to use Navamsa for Prediction of Marriage related Matter. You can read about How to use Navamsa.
Principles in Vedic astrology for Marriage Time Prediction
There are numerous principles and ways for Marriage time Prediction but I will share you the most important and effective ones. The most important principles which is helpful for prediction of Marriage timing in astrology are given below. You need to use and check these principles in different Horoscopes to understand how the principles are working.
- The 7th Lord from Lagna or Moon Can give Marriage in its Period.
- The Dispositor of 7th Lord can give marriage during its Time.
- Planets Placed or occupied in 7th house from Ascendant or Moon or Navamsa Lagna can also give marriage in its period.
- Planets aspecting the 7th house from Lagna or Navamsa Lagna can also grant Marriage.
- The Lord of the house where 7th Lord is placed in Navamsha can also grant marriage in its Dasha antardasha.
- Marriage can also take place during the period of 2nd Lord.
- Dasha/Antardasha of Rahu or Venus can also give Marriage.
- Dasha/Antardasha of 7th Lord from Venus can also Give Marriage.
- According to Bhavat Bhavam principles, 7th house from 7th is the Lagna or Ascendant. So in the Period of Ascendant Lord Marriage can also happen.
- Again when the lords of 7th and 2nd House are related in any way (Conjunction, Aspect, exchange ) their dasa and antardasa also suitable period of marriage.
- Add degree of ascendant with the degree of the 7th lord. When Jupiter transit through the 5th, 7th or 9th place from the newly found Rasi and Navamsa, marriage is possible during that period.
Dasha and Antardasha some time takes 2 to 3 years. In that Case we have to use Partyantdasha and transit effectively to know the Correct marriage timing in astrology. There will be several Dasha when Marriage will be Possible. So we need to use Transit and one More dasha, i prefer Chara dasha of Jaimini, to know the exact Timing of marriage in astrology.
You Can also be interested in
Analysis of Marriage as per Jaimini Astrology
Jaimini Sutras or Principles are little bit different than traditional Vedic Principles. In jaimini Principle the planet which has got lowest degree is Called the Darakaraka Planet. Dara means wife or Spouse. So Darakaraka Planet signifies marriage and all sort of marriage related incidents.
In jaimini principle, we use Chara Dasha which is a Rashi Dasha or Sign based Dasha. Chara Dasha is not more than one year. So with this System, we will be able to Narrow down the Marriage Timing Further. If you use any Good astrology Software it will show you the Chara dasha along with Vimsottari Dasha.
The House which are owned by Darakaraka Planet, the House where the Darakaraka Planet is Placed or the house where the Darakaraka Planet is Placed in Navamsa Chart (D9) Can give You Marriage as Per Jaimini Astrology. For example, Suppose Sun has got the lowest degree in your chart. So Sun will become the Darakaraka Planet for you. Now Sun is placed in Gemini in main birth chart and also placed in Libra in Navamsa. So Marriage is Possible in the Chara dasha of Gemini, Leo and Libra.
Along with this We also have to See the Upapada Lagna. The Sign which contains the Upapada Lagna or 7th house from it is a Period when Marriage is possible in Astrology. You can Read Upapada Lagna Analysis for More information.
Role of Transit in predicting marriage
Transits are no less important than Dasha to pin point Marriage Time from astrology. If the Dasha and Transit both are favorable, it gives the confirmation about the event. That is why i always give emphasis on Transit along with Dasha.
If you are Running a Favourable Dasha Period, Marriage proposal will come and You will make up your Mind for Marriage. But the event can only occur When Transit will indicate. Unless you get a Favourable transit and Dasha together, Marriage will not occur.
Two Planets are really very important in transit-Saturn and Jupiter because both the Planets stays in a sign for a Long duration. I am Giving you some important hints about how to use transits for predicting marriage timing in astrology.
- When Jupiter transits through a house from where he may aspect the natal Venus or transits over the 7th house or 7th Lord, The marriage can take place in that period.
- Marriage can also happen when Jupiter transits in trikona from Rasi or Navamsa occupied by the 7th Lord.
- If the Saturn is also transiting over the 7th house or 7th Lord or Upapada Lagna, it can also indicate Marriage.
- Transit Saturn and Jupiter on Navamsa Ascendant can also grant Marriage and we need to see this also during Marriage prediction.
- You can also be interested to read about Astrological Yogas to Marry Foreigner.
The Basic Astrological Rules were made thousands of year ago but they work perfectly fine even today. But with time and change of Society , We need to do some Modifications of these rules for getting Good result. That is why we must use composite approach and check a chart from various angles. Now I will tell you the composite Method using the above discussed principle to predict Marriage timing in astrology.
When Marriage in Astrology- Prediction from Date of birth through Composite Approach
Whenever We judge a Horoscope we need to Check all the aspects of the Horoscope. You need to see the Divisional Chart like Navamsa or D-9 chart and also we need to see the Dasha-Antardasha as well as Transit. In case of Dasha, I will always suggest to use at least two Dasha System like-Vimsottari and Chara dasha for Marriage timing in astrology.
Now I will explain step by Step how to know Marriage Time from Vedic astrology
- Locate Which Planets are Placed in 7th house and who is the 7th Lord.
- Locate Who is the 7th Lord in Navamsha and which Planets are Placed in 7th house of Navamsha.
- Locate Who is the 8th Lord in Birth chart as well as in Navamsha Chart. Also note down which Planets are placed in 8th house.
- Locate who is the Darakaraka planet and Where is Upapada Lagna is Placed.
Now For understanding the Marriage Timing in Astrology, We have to see whether the person is having any kind of Yogas for Delay in marriage or Not. If the Saturn afflicts the 7th house and 7th Lord of birth chart or Navamsa or if the 8th lord afflicts the 7th house or 7th Lord in your birth chart or Navamsa chart, It can delay your Marriage.
So before proceeding we have to see whether you have Early marriage or a Late marriage for knowing exact time of marriage. If You have Yoga for Early Marriage we will See Dasha and Transit within 25- 30 years and if you have Late Marriage Yoga we will Check Dasha and Transit between 28-35 years.
- Check the Vimshottari Dasha. Marriage can happen in the Dasha-Antardasha of 7th lord, Planets placed in 7th house of both main birth chart and Navamsa Chart.
- Check the Chara Dasha. Marriage can happen in the Dasha of the Signs owned by Darakaraka Planet or the sign where the Dara Karaka Planet is placed in D1 chart or the Sign where Darakaraka Planet is Placed in Navamsha Sign. Darakaraka Planet is very important for Marriage Timing in Astrology.
- Check the Transit. Jupiter and Saturn should be aspecting the 7th house or 7th lord or the Upapada Lagna in transit for Marriage. Upapada Lagna is a Jaimini concept and very important for Predicting Marriage and relationship in astrology. So it is also very useful for timing of marriage in astrology.
The Time when these three coincides, that is the Time of your Marriage.
After checking all these Conditions, we can get an idea about Time of Marriage in astrology. But these are not the only principle for marriage timing astrology but there are lot of other factors like Exchange, Aspect, Nakshatra etc which will change the result.
As World Best Astrologer Mr. K N Rao says, we should always use composite approach in astrology. So we need to use Multiple Dasha System, Divisional Chart, Nakshatra of the Planets and also the Transit to get an idea about Marriage timing in astrology. Even he suggest to extend the use of Jaimini Karaka to Vimsottari Dasha.
If these Principles Seems to be tough and difficult for you to use, a Good Astrologer Can help you. You can Also take our Marriage Consultation which will cover all the aspect of Marriage Astrology.
Marriage Timing Prediction in Astrology is a Very Important concept and I have discussed the Methodology with You. If you think I have missed anything, Do comment.
Debraj is a professional Astrologer with More than 10 years of Practical experience. Started learning Vedic astrology in a very early age around 12 yrs and almost more than 20 years in astrological study.