Do you Want to Know marriage timing in astrology ? As a professional astrologer when people comes for consultation most of the people ask when will i get married ? It is very natural to become curious about Marriage and relationship after a Certain age. All these information are stored within your horoscope or Kundli and careful study can reveal marriage timing from date of birth.
In our Life Relationships are very important. Some relations we get by virtue of birth like father, Mother, sister etc and some we create by our self like Friends, Life partner etc. Among these relationship Marital relationship is the most important relation a person creates in his or her life. So People are always curious to know about the marriage timing in astrology.
Just open your Horoscope and follow the given steps, you will be able to find your Marriage date from kundli.
But Remember the Method I am going to explain below is for first Marriage. If you want to Know about second Marriage read How to Know the Time of Second Marriage.
Marriage astrology based on date of birth
Marriage astrology is a Specialized task and it has 3 major Parts- Knowing exact time of Marriage, Understanding Marital Happiness and Marriage Matching. Here I will give you a Proper and step by Step guide on How to predict marriage Timing in astrology easily yet effectively and this will going to help you in marriage prediction from Horoscope. We will use Main birth chart, Navamsa Chart and Jaimini principle-these three step approach for Accurate Marriage prediction. Navamsa is the Main Purpose chart for Marriage to fine tune our Prediction. You can read our discussion on What is Navamsa chart to know about it.
I will share the most comprehensive and Accurate method available in astrology for Marriage age prediction. First I will explain various Principles available in astrology to know Marriage time and after that I will tell you how to use these Principles Practically in your horoscope.
Still If you think anything is missing here or adding any information will be helpful, pl let me know by commenting below and I will update it with the required information. If you read this till end, I am sure You will be able to know your Marriage time by date of birth.
Houses which plays important role in Marriage astrology
In Marriage astrology the Main House for Marriage or any kind of Relationship is 7th House. 7th house doesn’t only represent Marriage but it also represent any kind of Serious relationship or partnership, in case of career astrology it also represent Profession. But here i will confine myself with Marriage astrology only. Some time we may not get married legally but we stay in a relationship very long like 10 years or 12 years. That is also judged from 7th house. whenever 7th house and 5th house makes any kind of relationship, it creates Yogas for Love marriage. You can read my detail article on how to know whether you will have Love Marriage or Arranged.
So 7th house and 7th Lord is the most important factor in predicting marriage time by date of birth. If you do not know what is your 7th house, Open your Horoscope and Check your Ascendant. Then start counting anticlockwise, and the 7th sign will be your 7th house. For example, if you are born with Aries Ascendant, your 7th house will be Libra. If you are born with Taurus, your 7th house will be Scorpio. This 7th house and its Lord has maximum Say in Marriage age Prediction and Timing of Marriage astrology.
If you are confused and not sure about Who is your 7th Lord or 7th house, You can Contact us and we will tell you about your Horoscope.
The next important House for marriage is 8th house. It is actually the 2nd house from 7th house. So it indicates the stability and sustenance of Marriage. It also indicates Physical relationship. So 8th house also So whenever the 5th house or its Lord makes a connection with 8th house or its Lord, it can give sensual nature and creates astrological Yoga for Secret relationship. I have written in detail about Extramarital affair or Secret Romantic Relationship in detail. You can read it.
Second House indicates family and Relatives. Marriage is not only a relationship between a Man and woman but it also between two families. So Whenever marriage is performed it also connects two families. Naturally 2nd house also plays an important role in astrology by date of birth for marriage.
You can also Read about Physical Appearance or Look of your Husband or Wife.
The last important house for predicting marriage timing in astrology is 11th house. 11th house indicates gain, our social and friends circle. It also indicates fulfillment of desire. Nothing can gained without the Blessing of 11th Lord.
Important planets to predict marriage Timing in astrology
The Planets which can Give Marriage in their Dasha and Antardasha irrespective of their Lordship or placement are Venus and Rahu. These two planets are having special importance in Marriage astrology.
Venus is the Natural Significator of Marriage and Relationship. So if the Period of Venus is running in the marriageable age it can give Marriage even if it is not connected with 7th or 8th or 11th house.
The next one is Rahu. If the period of Rahu is also running in perfect Marriageable age, it can give marriage in its Dasha or Antardasha. So these two Planets are very important in Marriage time prediction by astrology.
Get Online Consultation From Me Book Your Consultation !
Role of Navamsa in Marriage Prediction by date of birth and Time
Navamsa is the Main divisional Chart which is checked for Marriage. Why Divisional Charts are used ? All the information can be obtained from Birth chart and no Divisional Chart can give the result which is not promised in main birth chart. But sometime we get confused and do not come into conclusion. In that Case Divisional charts help us to come to any conclusion. Navamsa is one of the most important Divisional chart in Marriage astrology. It has very high importance in Marriage date Prediction. You Should Check the below Points during Marriage age Prediction.
- The Antardasha of Navamsa Lagna Lord. Since Navamsa primarily deals with Marital matters, the rising Navamsa Lord Period has a Significant role to play in Marriage Prediction. If the Navamsa Ascendant is Aries or Scorpio, Mars period can give Marriage, if the Navamsa Lagna is Taurus or Libra, Venus Period can be predicted as Marriage Time and So on.
- The Lord of the 7th house of Navamsa Can bring Marriage in its Period. As 7th house deals with Marriage, Planets associated with 7th house of Navamsa will have a say in Marriage Prediction. 7th lord of Navamsa Should be given due importance in Marriage Timing in astrology.
- As per famous Astrologer Gayatri Devi Vasudev ( Daughter of Great Dr. B. V. Raman) the 6-8 position of Mahadasha Lord and Antardasha Lord in Navamsa can bring a change in status- from Single to Married. Hence we also need to check the 6-8 relationship in Navamsa of Dasha and Bhukti Lord during Marriage Prediction.
I have written in detail how to use Navamsa for Prediction of Marriage related Matter. You can read How to use Navamsa to know about your Life Partner. for more details.
Principles in Vedic astrology for Marriage Time Prediction
There are numerous principles and ways for Marriage time Prediction but I will share you the most important and effective ones. The most important principles which is helpful for prediction of Marriage timing in astrology are given below. You need to use and check these principles in different Horoscopes to understand how the principles are working.
- The 7th Lord from Lagna or Moon Can give Marriage in its Period.
- The Dispositor of 7th Lord can give marriage during its Time.
- Planets Placed or occupied in 7th house from Ascendant or Moon or Navamsa Lagna can also give marriage in its period.
- Planets aspecting the 7th house from Lagna or Navamsa Lagna can also grant Marriage.
- The Lord of the house where 7th Lord is placed in Navamsha can also grant marriage in its Dasha antardasha.
- Marriage can also take place during the period of 2nd Lord.
- Dasha/Antardasha of Rahu or Venus can also give Marriage.
- Dasha/Antardasha of 7th Lord from Venus can also Give Marriage.
- According to Bhavat Bhavam principles, 7th house from 7th is the Lagna or Ascendant. So in the Period of Ascendant Lord Marriage can also happen.
Dasha Antardasha some time takes 2 to 3 years. In that Case we have to use Partyantdasha and transit effectively to know the Correct marriage timing in astrology. These are some basic Rules in vedic Astrology to predict the time of marriage. But before Marriage age prediction we must check whether the person is destined to get married or not. If different Planetary combination indicates that the person can not get married, There is no meaning in pointing time for marriage.
After proper Analysis of Horoscope when conclude that there is no denial of marriage, We should check the Vimshottari Dasha. There will be several Dasha when Marriage will be Possible. So we need to use Transit and one More dasha , i prefer Chara dasha of Jaimini, to know the exact Timing of marriage in astrology.
You Can also be interested in
Timing of Marriage in astrology as per Jaimini Principle
Jaimini Sutras or Principles are little bit different than traditional vedic Principles. In jaimini Principle the planet which has got lowest degree is Called the Darakaraka Planet. Dara means wife or Spouse. So Darakaraka Planet signifies marriage and all sort of marriage related incidents. So We have to Check the planet which has got lower degree in the Horoscope or Darakaraka planet for predicting Timing of Marriage in astrology.
In jaimini principle, we use Chara Dasha. If you use any astrology Software it will show you the Chara dasha along with Vimsottari Dasha. The House which are owned by Darakaraka Planet, the House where the Darakaraka Planet is Placed or the house where the Darakaraka Planet is Placed in Navamsa is very crucial for predicting marriage timing in astrology. For example, Suppose Sun has got the lowest degree in your chart. So Sun will become the Darakaraka Planet for you. Now Sun is placed in Gemini in main birth chart and also placed in Libra in Navamsa. So The Charadasha of Gemini, Leo and Libra will be important to predict Timing of Marriage in astrology. Some time the 7th house from darakaraka Planet is also Needs to be checked for Marriage age prediction.
Role of Transit in predicting marriage time
Transits are no less in importance than Dasha to pin point Marriage Time from astrology. If the Dasha and Transit both are favorable, it gives the confirmation about the event. That is why i always give emphasis on Transit along with Dasha. Two Planets are really very important in transit-Saturn and Jupiter because both the Planets stays in a sign for a Long duration. I am Giving you some important hints about how to use transits for predicting marriage timing in astrology.
- When Jupiter transits through a house from where he may aspect the natal Venus or transits over the 7th house or 7th Lord, The marriage can take place in that period.
- Marriage can also happen when Jupiter transits in trikona from Rasi or Navamsa occupied by the 7th Lord.
- If the Saturn is also transiting over the 7th house or 7th Lord or Upapada Lagna, it can also indicate Marriage.
- Transit Saturn and Jupiter on Navamsa Ascendant can also grant Marriage and we need to see this also during Marriage prediction.
- You can also be interested to read about Astrological Yogas to Marry Foreigner.
The Basic Astrological Rules were made thousands of year ago but they work perfectly fine even today. But with time and change of Society , We need to do some Modifications of these rules for getting Good result. That is why we must use composite approach and check a chart from various angles. Now I will tell you the composite Method using the above discussed principle to predict Marriage timing in astrology.
How to find Marriage date from Kundli – Marriage prediction by date of birth and time practically
Whenever We judge a Horoscope we need to Check all the aspects of the Horoscope. You need to see the Divisional Chart like Navamsa or D-9 chart and also we need to see the Dasha-Antardasha as well as Transit. In case of Dasha, I will always suggest to use at least two Dasha System like-Vimsottari and Chara dasha for Marriage timing in astrology. If you use Two Dasha System and Transit in your Horoscope effectively, you will easily get the answer of When I will get married from astrology. I always Use this composite approach of multiple Dasha and Divisional chart and you can see what my clients say about my Analysis.
Now I will explain step by Step how to know Marriage Time from Vedic astrology
- Locate Which Planets are Placed in 7th house and who is the 7th Lord.
- Locate Who is the 7th Lord in Navamsha and which Planets are Placed in Navamsha
- Locate Who is the 8th Lord in Birth chart as well as in Navamsha Chart. Also note down which Planets are placed in 8th house.
- Locate who is the Darakaraka planet. If you do not know about Darakaraka, it is a Jaimini Concept where the planet which is having the Lowest degree is considered as Darakaraka Planet. It is very important for Marriage time prediction.
Now For understanding the Marriage Timing in Astrology, We have to see whether the person is having any kind of Yogas for Delay in marriage or Not. If the Saturn afflicts the 7th house and 7th Lord of birth chart or Navamsa or if the 8th lord afflicts the 7th house or 7th Lord in your birth chart or Navamsa chart, It can delay your Marriage. Even Higher Affliction can also deny Marriage and person may not get Married in entire Life.
So before proceeding we have to see whether you have timely marriage or a delayed marriage for knowing exact time of marriage.
- Check the Vimshottari Dasha. Marriage can happen in the Dasha-Antardasha of 7th lord, Planets placed in 7th house of both main birth chart and Navamsa Chart.
- Check the Chara Dasha. Marriage can happen in the Dasha of the Signs owned by Darakaraka Planet or the sign where the Dara Karaka Planet is placed in D1 chart or the Sign where Darakaraka Planet is Placed in Navamsha Sign. Darakaraka Planet is very important for Marriage Timing in Astrology.
- Check the Transit. Jupiter and Saturn should be aspecting the 7th house or 7th lord or the Upapada Lagna in transit for Marriage. Upapada Lagna is a Jaimini concept and very important for Predicting Marriage and relationship in astrology. So it is also very useful for timing of marriage in astrology.
After checking all these Conditions, we can get an idea about Time of Marriage in astrology. When all these aspects will indicate, that will be the best possible period for Marriage. But these are not the only principle for marriage timing astrology but there are lot of other factors like Exchange, Aspect, Nakshatra etc which will change the result. The Planets in the 7th house of D9 chart is very important for Predicting marriage timing from Navamsha.
As World Best Astrologer Mr. K N Rao says, we should always use composite approach in astrology. So we need to use Multiple Dasha System, Divisional Chart, Nakshatra of the Planets and also the Transit to get an idea about Marriage timing in astrology. Even he suggest to extend the use of Jaimini Karaka to Vimsottari Dasha. Sometime even the Vimsottari Dasha of Darakaraka Planet can give Marriage and we should keep it in mind for marriage timing in astrology.
I have tried to give you an idea about how you can practically check your own Chart for Marriage prediction. If you use the techniques given above, I am sure you will be able to predict about Marriage timing in astrology efficiently. In case you want me to check your Horoscope, feel free to contact me for Consultation. If you like astrology, You should Join us on Astrologylover to interact with like minded persons. I will wait for your comment and feedback.
Debraj is a professional Astrologer with More than 10 years of Practical experience. Started learning Vedic astrology in a very early age around 12 yrs and almost more than 20 years in astrological study.