Do you Want to Know your marriage time by astrology ? As a professional astrologer when people comes for consultation most of the people ask when will i get married ? Even some of my visitor of the website messaged me and mailed me to know about the marriage timing from date of birth. So I decide to write How to predict marriage Timing in astrology easily yet effectively and this will going to help you in marriage time prediction from Horoscope.
In our Life Relationships are very important. Some relations we get by virtue of birth like father, Mother, sister etc and some we create by our self like Friends, Life partner etc. Among these relationship Marital relationship is the most important relation a person creates in his or her life. So People are always curious to know about the marriage timing in astrology.
Houses which plays important role for Marriage timing in Kundli
The Main House for Marriage or any kind of Relationship is 7th House. 7th house doesn’t only represent Marriage but it also represent any kind of Serious relationship or partnership.Some time we may not get married legally but we stay in a relationship very long like 10 years or 12 years. That is also judged from 7th house. whenever 7th house and 5th house makes any kind of relationship, it creates Yogas for Love marriage in astrology. So 7th house and 7th Lord is the most important factor in predicting marriage time by date of birth.
The next important House for marriage is 8th house. It is actually the 2nd house from 7th house. So it indicates the stability and sustenance of Marriage. It also indicates Physical relationship. So 8th house also So whenever the 5th house or its Lord makes a connection with 8th house or its Lord, it can give sensual nature and creates astrological Yoga for Secret relationship.
Second House indicates family and Relatives. Marriage is not only a relationship between a Man and woman but it also between two families. So Whenever marriage is performed it also connects two families. Naturally 2nd house also plays an important role in deciding marriage age prediction.
The last important house for predicting marriage timing in astrology is 11th house. 11th house indicates gain, our social and friends circle. It also indicates fulfillment of desire. Nothing can gained without the Blessing of 11th Lord.
Get Online Consultation From Me Click Here to Book Your Consultation Now !
Important planets to predict marriage Timing in Vedic astrology
The Planets which can Give Marriage in their Dasha and Antardasha irrespective of their Lordship or placement are Venus and Rahu.
Venus is the Natural Significator of Marriage and Relationship. So if the Period of Venus is running in the marriageable age it can give Marriage even if it is not connected with 7th or 8th or 11th house.
The next one is Rahu. If the period of Rahu is also running in perfect Marriageable age, it can give marriage in its Dasha or Antardasha. So these two Planets are very important in Marriage time prediction by astrology.
Principles in Vedic astrology for Predicting the Marriage Time
There are numerous principles and ways for Marriage time Prediction but I will share you the most important and effective ones. The most important principles which is helpful for prediction of Marriage timing in astrology are given below. You need to use and check these principles in different Horoscopes to understand how the principles are working.
- The 7th Lord from Lagna or Moon Can give Marriage in its Period.
- The Dispositor of 7th Lord can give marriage during its Time.
- Planets Placed or occupied in 7th house from Ascendant or Moon or Navamsa Lagna can also give marriage in its period.
- Planets aspecting the 7th house from Lagna or Navamsa Lagna can also grant Marriage.
- The Lord of the house where 7th Lord is placed in Navamsha can also grant marriage in its Dasha antardasha.
- Marriage can also take place during the period of 2nd Lord.
- Dasha/Antardasha of Rahu or Venus can also give Marriage.
- Dasha/Antardasha of 7th Lord from Venus can also Give Marriage.
- According to Bhavat Bhavam principles, 7th house from 7th is the Lagna or Ascendant. So in the Period of Ascendant Lord Marriage can also happen.
Dasha Antardasha some time takes 2 to 3 years. In that Case we have to use Partyantdasha and transit effectively to know the Correct marriage timing in astrology. These are some basic Rules in vedic Astrology to predict the time of marriage. But before prediction we must check whether the person is destined to get married or not. If different Planetary combination indicates that the person can not get married, There is no meaning in pointing time for marriage.
After proper Analysis of Horoscope when conclude that there is no denial of marriage, We should check the Vimshottari Dasha. There will be several Dasha when Marriage will be Possible. So we need to use Transit and one More dasha , i prefer Chara dasha of Jaimini, to know the exact Timing of marriage in astrology.
Timing of Marriage in astrology as per Jaimini Principle
Jaimini Sutras or Principles are little bit different than traditional vedic Principles. In jaimini Principle the planet which has got lowest degree is Called the Darakaraka Planet. Dara means wife or Spouse. So Darakaraka Planet signifies marriage and all sort of marriage related incidents. So We have to Check the planet which has got lower degree in the Horoscope or Darakaraka planet for predicting Timing of Marriage in astrology. In jaimini principle, we use Chara Dasha. If you use any astrology Software it will show you the Chara dasha along with Vimsottari Dasha. The House which are owned by Darakaraka Planet, the House where the Darakaraka Planet is Placed or the house where the Darakaraka Planet is Placed in Navamsa is very crucial for predicting marriage timing in astrology. For example, Suppose Sun has got the lowest degree in your chart. So Sun will become the Darakaraka Planet for you. Now Sun is placed in Gemini in main birth chart and also placed in Libra in Navamsa. So The Charadasha of Gemini, Leo and Libra will be important to predict Timing of Marriage in astrology.
Principles of Transit for predicting marriage time by astrology
Transits are no less in importance than Dasha to pin point Marriage Time from astrology. If the Dasha and Transit both are favorable, it gives the confirmation about the event. That is why i always give emphasis on Transit along with Dasha. Two Planets are really very important in transit-Saturn and Jupiter because both the Planets stays in a sign for a Long duration. I am Giving you some important hints about how to use transits for predicting marriage timing in astrology.
- When Jupiter transits through a house from where he may aspect the natal Venus or transits over the 7th house or 7th Lord, The marriage can take place in that period.
- Marriage can also happen when Jupiter transits in trikona from Rasi or Navamsa occupied by the 7th Lord.
- If the Saturn is also transiting over the 7th house or 7th Lord or Upapada Lagna, it can also indicate Marriage.
- You may be interested to know what is the proper way of doing Horoscope Matching and why Astakoota Score should not be given much importance.
Methods for Predicting Time of marriage from Kundali with the principles
Whenever We judge a Horoscope we need to Check all the aspects of the Horoscope. You need to see the Divisional Chart like Navamsa or D-9 chart and also we need to see the Dasha-Antardasha as well as Transit. In case of Dasha, I will always suggest to use at least two Dasha System like-Vimsottari and Chara dasha. If you use Two Dasha System and Transit in your Horoscope effectively, you will easily get the answer of When I will get married from astrology. I always Use this composite approach of multiple Dasha and Divisional chart and you can see what my clients say about my Analysis. Please do not Forget to use Navamsha Chart because you can get important information about Spouse from Navamsa.
Now I will explain step by Step how to know Marriage Time from Vedic astrology
- Locate Which Planets are Placed in 7th house and who is the 7th Lord.
- Locate Who is the 7th Lord in Navamsha and which Planets are Placed in Navamsha
- Locate Who is the 8th Lord in Birth chart as well as in Navamsha Chart. Also note down which Planets are placed in 8th house.
- Locate who is the Darakaraka planet. If you do not know about Darakaraka, it is a Jaimini Concept where the planet which is having the Lowest degree is considered as Darakaraka Planet.
Now For understanding the Marriage Timing in Astrology, We have to see whether the person is having any kind of Yogas for Delay in marriage or Not. If the Saturn afflicts the 7th house and 7th Lord of birth chart or Navamsa or if the 8th lord afflicts the 7th house or 7th Lord in your birth chart or Navamsa chart, It can delay your Marriage. So before proceeding we have to see whether you have timely marriage or a delayed marriage.
- Check the Vimshottari Dasha. Marriage can happen in the Dasha-Antardasha of 7th lord, Planets placed in 7th house of both main birth chart and Navamsa Chart.
- Check the Chara Dasha. Marriage can happen in the Dasha of the Signs owned by Darakaraka Planet or the sign where the Dara Karaka Planet is placed in D1 chart or the Sign where Darakaraka Planet is Placed in Navamsha Sign. Darakaraka Planet is very important for Marriage Timing in Astrology.
- Check the Transit. Jupiter and Saturn should be aspecting the 7th house or 7th lord or the Upapada Lagna in transit for Marriage. Upapada Lagna is a jaimini concept and very important for Predicting Marriage and relationship in astrology. So it is also very useful for Marriage timing in astrology.
After checking all these Conditions, we can get an idea about Time of Marriage in astrology. When all these aspects will indicate, that will be the best possible period for Marriage. But these are not the only principle for marriage timing astrology but there are lot of other factors like Exchange, Aspect, Nakshatra etc which will change the result. The Planets in the 7th house of D9 chart is very important for Predicting marriage timing from Navamsha.
As Eminent Astrologer Mr. K N Rao says, we should always use composite approach in astrology. So we need to use Multiple Dasha System, Divisional Chart, Nakshatra of the Planets and also the Transit to get an idea about Marriage timing in astrology.
I have tried to give you an idea about how you can practically check your own Chart and get the answer when will i get married from Astrology. If you use the techniques given above, I am sure you will be able to predict about Marriage timing in astrology efficiently. In case you want me to check your Horoscope, feel free to contact me for Consultation. If you like astrology, You should Join us on Astrologylover to interact with like minded persons.