Your Future Husband or Wife can be Predicted from Horoscope. Vedic astrology has very effective and time tested Mechanism for Marriage Partner Prediction. We Should take Advantage of this.
Some of the factors that can be predicted from Your Horoscope
- The spouse’s appearance
- The spouse’s personality
- The spouse’s social status
- The spouse’s financial situation
- The spouse’s health
- The compatibility between the couple
Here We will discuss how astrology can be used to assess the Partner’s attractiveness and physical attributes.
Spouse Appearance from Planets in the 7th house
The 7th House in Astrology is Represents companionship and marriage. The planets and signs that occupy this house can give us clues about the qualities of our future spouse.
Below is the Physical Features of Your Spouse as per Different planets in the 7th house.
- If the Sun is in the 7th house of your birth chart, your spouse will have a wheatish fair complexion and be of ordinary height. They may not be particularly attractive, but they will have a pleasant demeanor.
- If the Moon is in the 7th house of your birth chart, your spouse will be charming and fair, with juvenile qualities and an innocent personality.
- If Mars is in the 7th house of your birth chart, your partner will be attractive, and athletic. He/she will have a Good height.
- If Mercury is in the 7th house of your birth chart, your spouse will be fair, attractive, jovial. Mercury will give a Youthful Appearance and Your Partner will Look Much Younger than actual Age.
- If Jupiter is 7th house of your birth chart, your husband/Wife will have a well-developed body, but he/she may be a bit heavy and short in stature.
- If Venus is in your 7th house of Horoscope, you will have a highly attractive companion with a fair complexion. He or she will be charming and will have attractive Facial expression.
- If Saturn is in the 7th house of your birth chart, your partner will be elderly and aged, with an unappealing appearance. Saturn in the 7th house may not give you a Good Looking Life Partner.
The complexion of spouses
- With Venus, Moon, and Mercury in your 7th house, your Spouse will have a Very Fair complexion. If Venus/Moon/Mercury is also in the 7th house of Navamsa, your husband or wife will have an extremely fair complexion.
- The planets Saturn, Ketu, and Rahu indicate a wheatish or dark complexion. If your 7th house is ruled by Saturn, Rahu, or Ketu, your spouse’s complexion will be Wheatish or Dark. However, if the 7th house of these Planets receives an aspect from Jupiter, Moon, or Venus, your Spouse’s complexion will be Medium Fair.
- Medium Fair complexion is indicated by Jupiter, Mars, and the Sun. Therefore, whether Jupiter, Mars, or the Sun are in your 7th house, your spouse will have a medium fair complexion.
- If the planets are in a noble position, a royal marriage with the Sun and Mercury in the seventh house is possible, and an attractive spouse with a fair complexion can be foreseen according to astrology.
Combinations to Have a Handsome/beautiful spouse
- Venus or Moon in the seventh house indicates that the partner will be extremely attractive and wealthy. Native people are often incredibly passionate and seductive.
- A gorgeous or attractive spouse will be found for the person if Venus, the Moon, or Mercury are in aspect with the seventh lord.
- Venus in a male’s chart denotes his wife. Therefore, when Venus is in conjunction with the Moon or Mercury, it can make a lovely husband for you.
- A Venus and Mercury conjunction in the seventh house increases the likelihood of finding a gorgeous spouse who is also humorous, devoted, and soft-spoken.
Beautiful Wife & Handsome Husband
When anything comes across as beautiful or lovely in the world, it always makes me think of the term VENUS since Venus represents every sort of beauty in the world and also signifies marriage and your partner in your horoscope.
- If Venus is powerful and well-positioned in your chart, you will have the most attractive wife, and for the husband, Jupiter should be considered, while Mars stands in for your male friends. Venus should be given the most weight in your chart because it symbolizes marriage in everyone’s horoscopes.
- The moon, which is the second-most significant planet in your natal chart after Venus, stands for softness, emotionality, nurturing, and care.
- The fifth and seventh houses are the most significant since they stand for marriage and love, respectively. You will therefore have a chance of marrying a gorgeous wife or husband if you have Venus in these houses, which indicates that Venus is located in either the 5th or the 7th house.
- Venus must be placed in either the first or the eleventh house if it is not in the fifth or seventh house, as Venus aspects both the seventh house of marriage and the fifth house of romantic relationships from the first house and the eleventh house, respectively. The odds of finding the most attractive partner in your life increase if Venus is placed in either the first or eleventh house.
- You will find the most attractive wife or husband, or you will appear beautiful yourself if your venus is not located in any of the following houses, signs, or nakshatras, but rather if your venus, moon, ascendant, or 7th house lord is situated in any of the following nakshatras: Your Moon or Venus, as well as your ascendant or the ruler of your seventh house, must fall under one of the following moon or venus nakshatras: Rohini, bharini, Purva phalguni, purvashada, sharavana, hasta, Revati, pushya, or Chitra. If this is the case, then you are either naturally attractive or you marry a woman who is exceptionally attractive, or both.
Height & Physical appearance of the spouse
Keep in mind that genetics can play a part in this, and you should look at the average height of the nation where the person is from.
- A tall spouse might be expected if hot and dry planets like Mars, the Sun, Rahu, Saturn, and Ketu are in the seventh house or conjunct with the seventh house lord. In addition, the spouse in this scenario won’t tend to put on weight and will be muscular and slender as well.
- In contrast, a partner with short stature and a propensity to put on weight is indicated by the placement of planets like the Moon and Jupiter in the seventh house or conjunction with the seventh house lord.
- A partner with a balanced height and body type results from Venus and Mercury’s link with the seventh house or with the seventh house’s ruler. The partner won’t be overweight or too thin, will have a great personality, and will be of average height.
- In Navamsa, the 7th house or its lord may be under the influence of too many planets. In this situation, you should place special emphasis on the planet that has the greatest influence over your partner.
Remember that astrology is not a flawless tool even though it offers exciting possibilities for predicting a spouse’s physical appearance. A person’s physical characteristics are influenced by a variety of factors, such as heredity, environment, and personal preferences. Astrology ought to be seen as a tool for gaining extra knowledge and direction rather than as a final arbiter. It can be fascinating and fun to investigate the links between horoscope interpretation and spousal looks, but it’s important to go into it with an open mind and a grain of salt.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1: Can astrology accurately predict the physical appearance of a person’s spouse?
A: Astrology offers insights and possibilities, but it is not a guaranteed method for predicting physical appearance. Many factors contribute to a person’s physical features, and astrology should be seen as a tool for guidance rather than absolute truth.
Q2: Which astrological factors are considered when determining a spouse’s appearance?
A: Astrologers consider factors such as the Ascendant (Rising Sign), the Seventh House and its ruler, planetary aspects, lunar nodes (Rahu and Ketu), nakshatras (lunar mansions), planetary combinations, zodiac signs, and dashas (planetary periods) when attempting to decipher the physical characteristics of a person’s spouse.
Q3: What does the Ascendant signify about the spouse’s appearance?
A: The Ascendant influences an individual’s physical features and may also reflect the traits sought in a partner. By examining the Ascendant sign, its ruling planet, and any aspects or placements, astrologers can gather information about the potential appearance of a spouse.
Q4: How do lunar nodes (Rahu and Ketu) relate to spouse appearance?
A: Rahu’s influence can bring unconventional or foreign elements into a person’s life, suggesting a spouse with different cultural background or unique physical features. Ketu may indicate a spouse with a spiritual inclination or distinct physical attributes.
Q5: Can zodiac signs provide insights into a spouse’s appearance?
A: Astrologers associate certain physical attributes with each zodiac sign. While not definitive, understanding the general characteristics associated with each sign can provide a starting point when attempting to determine a spouse’s appearance.