The Navamsa chart, also known as the D9 chart, is one of the most important divisional charts in Vedic astrology. It is derived by dividing each zodiac sign into nine equal parts, resulting in a total of 108 divisions. The Navamsa chart is used to give insights into a person’s future spouse, including their nature, character, appearance, and compatibility. Some People even consider it as the Spouse chart.
There are several reasons why the Navamsa chart is considered to be so important for predicting a person’s future spouse. First, the Navamsa chart is a more detailed and nuanced representation of a person’s personality than the natal chart. The natal chart provides a general overview of a person’s life, while the D9 chart provides a more specific look at their relationships and partnerships.
Here are some specific things that can be learned about your future spouse from the Navamsa chart:
- Their Nature: The Navamsa chart can reveal your spouse’s basic nature, such as whether they are kind, compassionate, or outgoing.
- Their Character: The Navamsa chart can also reveal your spouse’s character, such as whether they are honest, reliable, or trustworthy.
- Their Appearance: The Navamsa chart can even reveal your spouse’s appearance, such as their height, weight, and hair color.
- Their Compatibility with you: The Navamsa chart can also reveal how compatible you are with your future spouse. This information can be helpful in determining whether or not you are a good match for each other.
The 7th house is the Main House of Marriage and Marriage Partner. The planets in the 7th house can have a significant impact on your marriage, married life, and spouse. The 7th house is also known as the “Desire” house. This is because it represents the kind of partner you are attracted to and desire to marry. However, it is important to remember that the 7th house of the D1 chart, or Rashi chart, is only a reflection of your desires. what you will end up getting is determined by the planets in the 7th house of the Navamsa chart.
Suppose you have Venus in the 7th house of your D1 chart or Main birth chart. It Simply indicates that you want or You have desire for a very Good Looking, Romantic, Fun Loving Life partner. But whether your desire will be fulfilled or not will be determined by the 7th house of D9 Chart. So Planets in the 7th house of D9 chart actually decide what kind of Marriage and Spouse You will get in this Life.
If You want to Know About Your Own Horoscope, You can Take Our Astrology Consultation.
Why Use D9 chart for Marriage Partner prediction
There are Many Divisional Charts. Why Navamsa is chosen for Marriage and Marriage partner prediction ?
Navamsa chart is the most Important Divisional Chart in Vedic Astrology. Dividing any Rashi or sign by 9 part, we can constitute Navamsa chart. 9th house is the house of Dharma or Fortune. In Hindu religion Marriage is considered to be the Dharma or duty of highest order. It is a Union of Atma or Soul. That is why we try to predict Marriage from Navamsa chart.
If Rashi chart is the Main Tree, Navamsa chart is the fruit of that Tree. Everything We can Judge from Navamsa Kundli but still Marriage is specially checked from Navamsa.
D9 chart is not only important to know about your Spouse Nature and characteristics but it is also important for Marriage Timing in Astrology, Spouse Profession, Financial Condition of Partner etc.
Problems with D9 chart Analysis
The Only Problem with this is Technique is that You Should have an Accurate or Correct Birth Time. The Ascendant in the D9 chart will change within 12 Minutes. So if your Birth time is not Accurate, it will give Wrong result. In Such Situation you have to Stick to the Main chart or D1 chart or You have to do Birth Time rectification or Birth Time Correction.
In same cases Birth time Rectification is also Difficult, in Such Situation We have to use Some Technique in D1 chart through which It is also Possible to Know about your Spouse from D1 chart. You can Refer our article about How to know the appearance of your Spouse from D1 chart.
- Recommended Reading: physical appearance of spouse in astrology
The Main House for Spouse Prediction is 7th House and 7th Lord of D9 chart. So We have to check the 7th house of main birth chart as well as the 7th house of Navamsa Chart. The 7th house, The 7th Lord, Planets Placed in the 7th house of Navamsa will give us information about the physical Appearance of Your Partner, Nature and character of your Partner, Financial Status of your Spouse etc.
7th house not only Indicates Marriage but it also indicates all sort of Love, Romance, Long Term Relationship and Physical relationship. This is because the 7th house governs our interactions with others, and physical relationships are a form of interaction. Therefore, when predicting the nature of a person’s physical relationships, it is important to consider the placement of Dara Pada (A7).
The Darapada (A7) represents the kind of people we are attracted to, and it can also indicate the kind of people we are compatible with physically. So these houses need to be checked when predicting spouse from Navamsa chart. For example, if A7 is in a sign that is associated with love and romance, such as Taurus or Libra, it may indicate that the native is likely to have passionate and fulfilling physical relationships. If Mars is placed in the Dara pada(A7), it may indicate that we are attracted to physically strong and assertive people.
So Along with Main birth chart or Rashi chart, if you check the D9 chart You will be able to know the Nature and character of your future Spouse.
Astrology is the Only Subject Which can tell you whom you will Marry, How will be your husband or Wife, How he or She will Look etc.
I have made a Video on what Why Navamsa chart is So important and what the 12 Houses of Navamsa indicates. You can watch it for better understanding.
Now We Will Discuss about the Method of Prediction of Spouse characteristics from the D9 chart.
There are three Steps in Analyzing the Nature and Character of Spouse from D9 chart.
- The Sign of the 7th house of Navamsa
- Planets in the 7th house of Navamsa
- 7th Lord of Navamsa and Placement of 7th Lord of D1 chart in Navamsa.
At first Lets See how Planets in the 7th house of Navamsa indicate the Nature of your Future Spouse or Partner.
The Sun in the 7th house of Navamsa indicates a life partner who is strong, confident, and authoritative. They may be successful in their career and have a high social status. They may also be generous and supportive of their spouse.
Here are some specific qualities of a life partner with Sun in the 7th house of Navamsa:
- Strong and confident: They are self-assured and have a strong sense of self-worth. They are not afraid to take charge and make decisions.
- Authoritative: They are natural leaders and have a commanding presence. They are not afraid to stand up for what they believe in.
- Generous and supportive: They are willing to give their time, money, and energy to help their spouse succeed. They are always there for their spouse, through thick and thin.
- Music Lover : Your Spouse reads or loves music or plays musical instrument and Can have Skills in creative Field Like Music, Acting, Dance etc.
However, there are also some potential challenges that may arise in a relationship with Sun in the 7th house of Navamsa. These challenges include:
- Dominant: When you have Sun in the 7th house of Navamsa, Your Partner may be too dominant and controlling in the relationship. They may not be willing to compromise or listen to their spouse’s needs.
- Egoistic: They may be proud and self-centred. They may not be able to see things from their spouse’s perspective. It can also Create Ego problem in the Relationship and Marriage.
- Argumentative: Sun in the 7th house of D9 chart will make your Partner Argumentative. He/she will be quick to argue and disagree with their spouse. They may not be able to resolve conflict in a healthy way.
If you are considering marrying someone with Sun in the 7th house of Navamsa, it is important to be aware of these potential challenges. But if Sun is conjunct with Jupiter or Sun is in own Sign or exaltation Sign, you will not get Negative results.
The Moon in the 7th house of the Navamsa chart indicates a spouse who is kind, compassionate, and understanding. They are likely to be emotionally supportive and nurturing, and they will be a source of strength and stability in your life.
The Moon is the planet of emotions, and it is associated with the home and family. When the Moon is placed in the 7th house of the Navamsa chart, it indicates that the spouse will be a source of emotional security and comfort. They will be someone who you can rely on for support and understanding. He/ She will be fond of Traveling different Places and Meeting New People. But Moon in the 7th house of the Navamsa chart Can Make your Partner very Moody and Whimsical too.
Here are some specific qualities that the spouse of a person with Moon in the 7th house of D9 chart may have:
- Emotional: They are very empathetic and understanding of the emotions of others.
- Compassionate: They are likely to be very caring and compassionate towards others. They may be someone who is always willing to help others in need.
- Nurturing: They are likely to be very nurturing and supportive of their loved ones. They may be someone who is always there to offer a shoulder to cry on or a helping hand.
- Understanding: They are likely to be very understanding and forgiving of their loved ones. They may be someone who is always willing to see the best in others and to give them the benefit of the doubt.
Mars is the planet of action, energy, and aggression. When it is placed in the 7th house of Navamsa, it can indicate a spouse who is strong, assertive, and passionate. However, it also indicate a spouse who is aggressive, short-tempered, and inflexible.
Mars is a Hot and Fiery Planet. So Mars in the 7th house of D9 chart Can Make your Spouse Impulsive too.
Here is a more detailed look at the qualities that Mars in the 7th house of Navamsa may indicate in a spouse:
- Aggressive: Mars is a planet of aggression, so its placement in the 7th house can indicate a spouse who is quick to anger and may even be physically aggressive. They may be someone who is always ready to fight for what they believe in, even if it means getting into a physical altercation.
- Short-tempered: Mars is also a planet of short temper, so its placement in the 7th house can indicate a spouse who is easily angered and may lash out verbally or physically. They may have difficulty controlling their anger.
- Inflexible: Mars is a planet of rigidity and inflexibility, so its placement in the 7th house can indicate a spouse who is unwilling to compromise or Adjust. They may have difficulty admitting when they are wrong. Your Spouse will not be able to make adjustment and compromise easily.
- Egoist: Mars is also a planet of Ego and dominance. so its placement in the 7th house can indicate a spouse who is dominant and Egoistic. They may be someone who likes to be in control and make the decisions. They may not be very supportive of their partner.
- Sports lover: Mars is associated with sports and physical activity, so its placement in the 7th house can indicate a spouse who is a sports lover. They may be someone who is very active and enjoys spending time outdoors.
- Competitive : They Will be Very competitive and enjoys winning. He or she can be very argumentative as well.
- Passionate : Mars is also associated with sexuality, so its placement in the 7th house can indicate that they may have a high sex drive and they are Good in Love Making.
Mercury in the 7th house of Navamsa indicates a spouse who is intelligent, witty, and communicative. Your Spouse will have the Mercurian influence. Your spouse can be Jovial and friendly.
Mercury in the 7th house of Navamsa indicates a spouse who is intelligent, witty, and communicative. They may be someone who is good at expressing themselves verbally and who enjoys intellectual stimulation. They may also be someone who is good at business or negotiation.
He or she will possess a number of good qualities. Here are some specific qualities that Mercury in the 7th house of Navamsa may indicate in a spouse:
- Intellectual: Mercury is a planet of intelligence, so its placement in the 7th house of D9 chart can indicate a spouse who is intelligent and quick-witted. They may be someone who enjoys learning new things and who is always eager to discuss ideas. He or she can be fond of literature, Books, writing etc.
- Witty and Good Sense of Humour: Mercury is also the planet of wit, so Mercury in the 7th house of Navamsa can indicate a spouse who is witty and charming. They will have Good Sense of Humour. He/she will make others laugh and who is always quick with a joke.
- Communicative: Mercury is associated with communication, so Mercury in the 7th house of D9 chart can indicate a spouse who is good at expressing themselves verbally. He or she will be well educated and would be well mannered. They will be Talkative and always up for a good conversation.
- Good at business: Mercury is also associated with business and negotiations. so it can indicate a spouse who is good at business or negotiation. They may be someone who is good at making money and has Good Business Acumen.
Signs where Mercury is placed in the D9 chart is also important. For example If Mercury is in Gemini, He/she will be quick in expressing himself but not firm in his/her opinion whereas if Mercury is in Taurus, he/she will be stable in his/her Opinion. This kind of change will Happen as per placement in different Signs and also conjunction with other planets.
Jupiter in the 7th house of Navamsa will give a Good Life Partner. Jupiter in 7th house of Navamsa, indicates that Your Life Partner can be well educated, Learned, beautiful, fortunate and very Well behaved. It will bring dignity, responsibility and wisdom into the relationship.
Here are some specific qualities that Jupiter in the 7th house of Navamsa may indicate in a spouse:
- Wise: Jupiter is also a planet of wisdom, so its placement in the 7th house can indicate a spouse who is always willing to offer advice. They may be someone who is very knowledgeable and may have a deep understanding of life.
- Intelligent: Jupiter is associated with intelligence. so its placement in the 7th house of D9 chart can indicate a spouse who is intelligent and well-educated. They will be eager to learn new things and will always look for ways to improve themselves.
- Religious: It can make the spouse very Spiritual and Religious too.
- Honesty : Jupiter in the 7th house of Navamsa will make your Partner Honest, Ethical. He will never Indulge in any dishonest Activities in Life.
But this Jupiter in the 7th house of D9 chart Should not be afflicted by Malefic Like Rahu or Ketu or it Should not Own any Negative House Like 6th or 8th.
Venus is the planet of love, beauty, and harmony. When it is placed in the 7th house of Navamsa, it can indicate a spouse who is attractive, charming, and romantic. The couple is likely to have a happy and fulfilling marriage, with a strong bond of love and understanding. However, the exact nature of your spouse will depend on the sign of Venus and the planets that are associated or aspecting Venus.
Here is a more detailed look at the qualities that Venus in the 7th house of Navamsa may indicate in a spouse:
- Attractive: Venus is associated with beauty, so its placement in the 7th house can indicate a spouse who is physically attractive. They may have a pleasing appearance and may dress well. They will have a natural ability to attract others.
- Charming: Venus in the 7th house of D9 chart can indicate a spouse who is charming and easy to get along with. He will always quick with a smile and who knows how to make others feel comfortable.
- Romantic: Venus is also associated with romance, so its placement in the 7th house of D9 Chart can indicate a spouse who is romantic and passionate. They will be able to express their love and affection.
- Good taste in art and music: Venus is also associated with the finer things in life. So its placement in the 7th house can indicate a spouse who enjoys Movies, Music etc. They will appreciate fine food, wine, and art. They may also enjoy traveling and experiencing new cultures. He/she will be Fond of Luxury and Comfort.
But a Lot will depend on the Sign of the Venus and Planets Associated or aspecting Venus.
This is also a Good Placement for Love Marriage. If your Chart has Strong Love Marriage Yoga, it will help you.
Recommended Reading: Love Marriage Yoga in Horoscope
Saturn is the planet of discipline, responsibility, and hard work. When it is placed in the 7th house of Navamsa, it can indicate a spouse who is mature, reliable, and Hard working. However, it can make cold and disinterested in romance.
If Navamsa Saturn is in 7th house, Life Partner can be, matured, always working, dutiful etc. It indicates that the wife or husband will be very hardworking.
Here is a more detailed look at the qualities that Saturn in the 7th house of Navamsa may indicate in a spouse:
- Serious: Saturn is associated with seriousness. So its placement in the 7th house can indicate a spouse who is serious about life and their relationships. So He/she will not be interested in any fling or any relationship which does not have any Future. Your spouse would have a clean heart and a good mentality.
- Mature: Saturn indicates maturity. so its placement in the 7th house of Navamsha will give a spouse who is mature and responsible. He/she may be good at providing stability and security in a relationship. It will make your Spouse very Practical and Grounded.
- Reliable: Saturn in the 7th house of D9 chart will make your Partner reliable, Dependable and trustworthy. They may be someone who is always there for you when you need them. They will be good at keeping their promises.
- Cold: But Saturn in the 7th house of Navamsha can make your spouse cold and distant. They will not be very expressive of their emotions. They will be someone who is not very affectionate. He or She will be Mainly Driven by Duties. Saturn can make Your Partner more Focused in Work and professional Life.
- Hardworking and Organized: Saturn will make your Partner very Hard working and Disciplined. He/she will be very Well Organized and Methodical. Saturn in the 7th house of Navamsa will make your Spouse always busy with their own life and does not have much time for you. They may also be someone who is not very interested in your feelings or needs.
So Your Romantic Life May not be very Good. If Saturn is conjunct with Darakaraka Planet or Venus in the 7th house of D9 chart, it can give you Marriage with Someone from different caste. It can give intercaste Marriage.
If Rahu and 12th house Lord are also associated with the 7th house Saturn, Marriage with any Foreigner is also possible.
Recommended reading : Foreign Spouse Yoga in Kundali
Rahu is a planet of illusion, deception, and mystery. When it is placed in the 7th house of Navamsa, it can indicate a spouse who is mysterious, unpredictable, and Confused. However, it can also indicate a spouse who is modern, broad-minded, and has a progressive mentality.
Here is a more detailed look at the qualities that Navamsa Rahu in the 7th house may indicate in a spouse:
- Mysterious: Rahu is associated with mystery. so its placement in the 7th house of Navamsa can indicate a spouse who is mysterious and hard to figure out. They may be someone who keeps their thoughts and feelings to themselves, and they may be difficult to trust.
- Unpredictable: They Will be unpredictable and may make sudden changes in plans. They will keep you guessing, and they may be difficult to rely on.
- Modern: Rahu in the 7th house of Navamsha will make your Partner Modern, Progressive and Liberal. They will be open to new ideas and experiences. They may be interested in different cultures and ways of life. They will have interest in Foreign culture, Tradition etc.
- Rahu in the 7th house of D9 chart can give your Partner interest in Photography, Movie, Camera, electronics Gadgets etc. He/she can be good at mathematics, astrology etc.
This is not treated as a good placement for Marital bliss. Navamsa Rahu in 7th house also indicates marriage outside country or foreign spouse or intercaste marriage. You can read the effect of Rahu on Marriage when Occupies the 7th house of D1 chart to get more idea.
Rahu is the Planet of intercaste or different caste. So if you have Rahu in the 7th house of Navamsa, it can give you Marriage Partner from different Caste. Rahu also indicates Foreign element. So if there is other Yoga, this Placement can give you a Foreign Spouse.
Ketu is the planet of detachment, spirituality, and mysticism. When it is placed in the 7th house of Navamsa, it can indicate a spouse who is detached, spiritual, and may have a mystical quality to them. He or She would be religious and would have a high faith in religious Matters. They May not be interested in material wealth or status. Your Spouse can have Skills in Mathematics, Numbers and computers with Ketu in your 7th house of Navamsa. Ketu will Give Purity of Heart. So You will be able to rely on your partner.
When you have Ketu in the 7th house of Your Navamsa chart, Your Partner may not be very Romantic and your Love Life May not be great.
So far we have Dicussed about Nature and Character of Spouse as per Planets in the 7th house of Navamsa chart but You Should not use these Verbatim as Results can Modify due to Sign Placement, Conjunction etc.
I have Made a Video where I have discussed How to apply these Principles to understand the Nature and Character of your spouse with Example chart . You can Watch this to understand the Principlas in a better Way.
Now Lets See How will be the Appearance of Your Spouse for Different Planets in the 7th house of Navamsa.
If You have Sun in the 7th house of D9 chart, Your Partner will have Good Personality. They may have a strong presence and may be easily noticed in a crowd.
- Sun is associated with beauty, so its placement in the 7th house of Navamsa can indicate a spouse who is handsome or beautiful.
- But You Should remember that the physical appearance of your spouse when Sun is placed in the 7th house of Navamsa can vary depending on the sign and other planets in your chart.
- He/ She may have short height, large head, straight hair etc.
- Sun is associated with strength, So Sun in the 7th house of Navamsa indicate a spouse who is strong and physically fit. They may also have a warm complexion and a healthy glow.
Moon in 7th house of Navamsa will give a Good Looking Life partner.
- He/she will have fair complexion and attractive Face. Moon is the Planet of Attractiveness, Beauty and Charm. So Moon in the 7th house will give an Attractive and charming Life Partner.
- He/she will have large eyes, and would have clear and smooth skin.
- Moon in the 7th house of D9 chart will Give your partner clear skin, and a well-proportioned body.
- They may have a soft and melodious voice.
- If Mars is Strong in the 7th house of Navamsa, The Female Native will get a Partner with a very well built physique and Who will have a slim & athlete like physique. In Case of Male, you will get a Tall and Slim wife.
- Mars generally gives a Medium fair or wheatish complexion. If Rahu or Saturn comes in conjunct with Mars in the 7th house of D9 chart, It Can give Dark complexion to your Spouse.
- Mars in the 7th house of Navamsa will give you a Tall Life Partner or your Spouse will have Good Height.
- Mercury in 7th house of Navamsa will give a Good Looking Life partner.
- Spouse will look younger than his or her age. It can also Give a Younger Spouse too.
- Mercury in the 7th house of D9 chart generally Gives a fair complexion to your Spouse if it is not Afflicted or weak in the Navamsa chart.
- Your Spouse will be Slim and will have Medium Height when Mercury is placed in your 7th House of Navamsa chart.
- Jupiter in the 7th house of D9 Chart will make your Partner Beautiful or Good Looking.
- It will give your Partner a Well-proportioned body. Jupiter in the 7th house of Navamsa will Your Partner a Medium fair complexion.
- He /she will have Good height.
Venus in the 7th house of Navamsa will give your Partner an Attractive Face with Smooth Skin and Fair complexion. He or She will be pretty and Attractive.
Saturn in the 7th house of D9 chart May not give a very Good Looking Spouse. He or she might appear to look quite older or mature than his or her real age. But Results can change with Sign Placement.
We already discussed about the effect of the Planets in the 7th house but these results will Modify according to the Sign Placement. For example Sun in the 7th house of Aries will not give the Same result as Sun in the 7th house of Capricorn. So we have to Understand the zodiac Signs of the 7th House too. Your Spouse will have the traits of the lord of 7th house from the Navamsha Ascendant.
If You want to Know About Your Navamsa chart, You Can Book a Consultation from us.
When your 7th house of Navamsa is Aries, Your Spouse will have Lean personality, small eyes, pointed nose, angry speech. He or She will be quite impulsive and Energetic.
When Your 7th house of Navamsa is Scorpio, Your Life Partner will have rough skin, Very Emotional, Secretive.
For Scorpio and Aries Signs in the 7th house of D9 chart, The 7th Lord is Mars will Make the native rich, courageous, interested in sexual matters, inclined to bilious problems.
When your 7th house of Navamsa is Taurus, Your Spouse will have Good personality. He/ She will bring Luck and fortune. He or She will have big eyes, long face, big eyebrows, small forehead, drooping nose, thick voice, short toes.
When your 7th house of Navamsa is Libra, Your Spouse will have lean body, beautiful nose, does not have fixed mind-set, Romantic in Nature. He or She will Love to make friends.
For Taurus and Libra Signs in the 7th house of Navamsa chart, Venus is the 7th Lord. 7th Lord Venus will Make your Partner extremely rich, successful, spiritually oriented, does good deeds, good children, enjoys plenty of riches and conveyances, has company of good Person.
When your 7th house of Navamsa is Gemini, Your Life Partner will have long hands, small nose, sheepish eyes, thick legs and thighs, hair on hands, legs and head; courageous, talkative, knowledgeable. he or She will be very curious and loves to do multitasking.
When your 7th house of Navamsa is Virgo, Your Spouse will have long hands, small buttocks, polished character, talkative, extra fond of sexual activities. He or She Will be intellectual and practical
For Gemini and Virgo Signs in the 7th house of Navamsa chart, Mercury is the 7th Lord. Mercury will Give Your Partner attractive eyes, curly hair, broad chest, with love and affection, expert in business, intelligent, educated, happy, interested in expensive jewellery and clothes.
When your 7th house of Navamsa is Cancer, Your Spouse will have small nose, very small forehead, thick hair on legs, angry behavior, wandering nature. The 7th Lord Moon will Make Your spouse happy, Loved by people, expert in agriculture, talkative, fond of liquids.
When your 7th house of Navamsa is Leo, Your Partner will have broad forehead, thick hair on legs, angry behaviour, Independent nature. The 7th Lord Sun will make your Spouse very Strong, confident and Independent.
When your 7th house of Navamsa is Sagittarius, Your Spouse will have joyful nature, board forehead, big ears, gets angry occasionally, truthful, talkative.
When your 7th house of Navamsa is Pisces, Your Spouse will have Charming personality, has good eyes and nose, truthful in nature, fearless person, sacrificing attitude.
For Sagittarius and Pisces Signs in the 7th house of Navamsa chart, Jupiter is the 7th Lord. So Jupiter will give your Partner a charming personality, attractive eyes, bulging tummy, intelligent, unbiased attitude, courageous, rich, loved by people, artistic inclination, respected by women, has good children and friends.
When your 7th house of Navamsa is Capricorn, Your Spouse will have Ideal physically body structure, Dark Complexion, broad face, sharp in intelligence, Cautious.
When your 7th house of Navamsa is Aquarius, Your Partner will have Big ears, board shoulders, lazy, intelligent, talkative, sometime acts foolishly. He or She Will be philanthropic.
For Capricorn and Aquarius Signs in the 7th house of Navamsa chart, Saturn is the 7th Lord. So Saturn will make the native independent, Patient and Tolerant. It Can Sometime give Late Marriage or delayed Marriage.
Recommended reading: late marriage yoga or early marriage.
Some important Combinations for judging Spouse from D-9 Chart
For a good and happy marital life, we have to first see the condition of the 7th Lord of Rashi chart(D1) in D9 chart. The planet should not be debilitated or afflicted by Malefic in Navamsa. If the 7th Lord of Navamsa is Well Placed and Strong, it Indicates that Your Spouse will have Good Financial Status.
The Navamsa Sign where The 7th Lord of D1 chart is Placed, will give us hints about the Social Status and Position of your Spouse.
After that we have to see the 7th house of Navamsa chart and condition of 7th lord from Navamsa Lagna. If all of them is in Good condition, we can safely predict Happy Marriage Life.
Saturn and Rahu combination in the 7th house of Navamsa chart can Give You a Partner from Different Caste and community. If the Darakaraka Planet is conjunct with Planets Like Saturn, Rahu, Ketu etc, It can also give you a Partner from different Caste.
Only After Minute Analysis of Main birth chart and D9 chart, We Should reach any Conclusion. When people approach us for Marriage/Relationship Consultation we use all of the above mentioned technique and many more to come to an conclusion.
Rahu is the planet of expansion. So When Rahu comes in contact with any Planet it amplifies the energy of that planet. Venus is the Planet of Love, Romance, Artistic and creative Skills within us. It is the Planet of Luxury and comfort. This the Main planet of Desire in a Horoscope.
So when Rahu and Venus are in conjunction or in the Same sign, it increases the Qualities of Venus. It increase the Passion within us. It increase the Romantic Nature. It will also enhance our Desire and you will be more inclined towards Luxurious and comfortable Lifestyle. You want Big House Like a Big Bungalow or Luxury cars etc. In this Process we will also Spend a Lot of Money as well.
Navamsa is the Main divisional chart for marriage and relationship. But this Rahu-Venus conjunction in Navamsa chart or D9 chart is not considered Good for a Good Married Life or a Good Relationship. As it will increase the passion within us, we do not get satisfaction from a relationship easily.
If in this Conjunction is further afflicted by Planets Like Saturn or Mars, it can even give more than one relationship at a Time. Sometime this can Lead to extra Marital Relationship or Infidelity as well.
But when Analysing the Rahu-Venus conjunction in Navamsa, we also need to see the Signs or we need to Check the Sign where this Conjunction has happened. Scorpio, Pisces, Cancer, Aries, Gemini, Virgo Signs will create More Damage in comparison to others.
Navamsa is also a chart of your Talents. So Rahu-Venus conjunction in Navamsa can also give you Good creative skills. If Moon is also Associated with this or if this conjunction is in Signs Like Leo or Taurus or Libra, the creative skills will be even more.
But this is not good for a happy married life. If there is other malefic combination present in both Rashi chart and D9 chart, this conjunction can even create situations like divorce or separation. That is why we see a lot of celebrities like actors, singers etc faces problem in love life or married life.
Navamsa is the 9th Division of your Horoscope. So it is obviously related with your Fortune and it will give indication about How Much Fortunate you are. It is also the Main Divisional chart for Marriage and Relationship. So How can you Improve your Marriage through Navamsa ? You Should Stregthen the 7th Lord of Navamsa. Remember, it is more important to strengthen the 7th Lord than planets placed in the 7th house. You Should Also make the Lagna Lord of Navamsa Strong.
But remember, Strengthen Always does not mean Wearing gemstone. You can also strengthen the planets by Worshipping the Gods of that Planet. For Example, You Can Worship Lord Hanuman for Mars, Durga Mata for Rahu, Krishna for Moon, Ganesha for Ketu, Lord Ram or Shiva for Sun, Lord Vishnu for Mercury etc.
If you want to get Astrological consultation from Me, Book an appointment.
If you Like it, Please share it.
My Journey to the Mystic world begin at an early age of 16 years Only. Over the years He has learnt the Subject from Various Institutions. He follows Vedic System of Astrology. His genuine effort and True knowledge of the subject has not only made him as one of the best astrologer in kolkata or One of the best online astrologer in India but also it has established Astrologylover a Leading, most trusted and reliable Online astrology solution.
More than one Lakh People Visit our Blog Every Month. Our Main Purpose is to improve the Life of People with the Help of Astrological Guidance. We also Publish Monthly Magazine and Journal where we share the Research Articles of Our Astrologers.